New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nilgai Hunt......
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
hope this is OK to post here, as it seems on topic lately with all the nilgai talk. I posted it on the below thread, but thought I would post itself.
I have a Niglai Hunt fully paid for in South Texas, with WIldlife systems inc. (www.wildlifesystems.com) He has both free range and 25,000 acres high fenced to hunt. I told him I cannot do the hunt anytime soon. He is just holding my paid spot. I would love to tranfer the spot to somebody, at a great discount, presuming Mr. Greg Simons would allow it.
The trip cost 2595.00 I would like to get 1800.00 for it.
Presuming somebody is interested, I would email Greg, and ask him permission, then you would contact him directly. Then you would send me the check. I presume this is how it would work.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,
W.

Posts: 782 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 03 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got the OK to transfer from the Outfitter.
Some interest already.
Thanks so much,
W.Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
hope this is OK to post here, as it seems on topic lately with all the nilgai talk. I posted it on the below thread, but thought I would post itself.
I have a Niglai Hunt fully paid for in South Texas, with WIldlife systems inc. (www.wildlifesystems.com) He has both free range and 25,000 acres high fenced to hunt. I told him I cannot do the hunt anytime soon. He is just holding my paid spot. I would love to tranfer the spot to somebody, at a great discount, presuming Mr. Greg Simons would allow it.
The trip cost 2595.00 I would like to get 1800.00 for it.
Presuming somebody is interested, I would email Greg, and ask him permission, then you would contact him directly. Then you would send me the check. I presume this is how it would work.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,

I e-mailed this to my hunting buddy who takes about 40 clients nilgai hunting every year. He is always looking for more bulls. If he is interested, which I'm sure he is, I put ya'll in contact.

Perry

Posts: 2247 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 01 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunt is sold pending funds.
Thanks so much,
W.

One of Us
Picture of Doug Pisano
posted Hide Post
I wanna cry....I just saw this post and two days ago I also paid up my October Nilgai hunt with Wildlife Systems....grrrr....

drdougrx

Please enjoy my hunting photos if you wish!
http://public.fotki.com/DrDougRx/

Posts: 84 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 28 January 2005Reply With Quote