Find
Notify
Tools

RACK Magazine opinions...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SkyJacker
posted
RACK magazine is a spin off of BuckMasters magazine. I'm not really a fan of BuckMasters Magazine. I've subscribed for several years, but found the magazine to be bland at times, so I discontinued my subscription.

RACK magazine on the other hand is dedicated to showing Booner bucks from all over the Country including Elk, Moose, and other North American game. Sometimes they show African game. I have enjoyed the magazine for the pictures and the stories associated with these harvested animals.

Anyway, its renewal time for my subscription and a 1 yr costs $20 and 3 years costs $60. Before I renew my subscription, I figure I would ask the board what they think.

Anyone have any opinions to offer?

Posts: 177 | Location: Savannah, GA | Registered: 13 June 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ELKMAN2
posted Hide Post
IMHO, anything to do with Buckmasters is a Scam!

Posts: 1072 | Location: Pine Haven, Wyo | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I took it for awhile, nice pics but other than that its a waste of time

Stay Alert,Stay Alive
Niet geschoten is altijd mis

Hate of America is the defeat position of failed individuals and the failing state

Posts: 1529 | Location: Tidewater,Virginia | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigNate
posted Hide Post
When I saw this I smiled and thought, "What could be better than a magazine dedicated to nice racks! Everyone loves a great rack!" Eeker ...... Then I realized you were making reference to a money generating rag from Buckmasters. thumbdown Nate

Posts: 2376 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: 27 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SkyJacker
posted Hide Post
What's up with all the hatred for Buckmaster's anyways? I'm not a fan by any means, just curious.

Posts: 177 | Location: Savannah, GA | Registered: 13 June 2006Reply With Quote