THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    What hunting opportunities in Sardinia?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What hunting opportunities in Sardinia?
 Login/Join

<Eric Mavor>
posted
I'm off to Sardinia in early August, and was wondering if anyone has hunted there before. I'd like to know what species might be available and at what cost. Any recommendations as to guides etc would also be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Eric

one of us
Picture of BER007
posted Hide Post
Eric Mavor,

I have never hunted in Sardinia but I doubt you can find animals to hunt in August. Not a hunting period.

The animal of Saradinia mostly hunt is the wildboar.

------------------
BER007
Keep the faith in any circumstances
------------------------
BBER007@HOTMAIL.COM

Posts: 831 | Location: BELGIUM | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
All canned hunts in Sardineia.

Thats a joke Englishman!!

------------------
Ray Atkinson

ray@atkinsonhunting.com
atkinsonhunting.com

Posts: 41976 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
I've heard they offer some really fishy package deals there too!

(Sorry)

------------------
John
alias Nitro

NitroExpress.com
communities.msn.com/NitroExpressCom

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Mouflon sheep is native to this area, Sardinia, Corsica, etc. Don't know about hunting though. Check out www.sardinia.net

Cheers

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
<Eric Mavor>
posted
John and Ray,

Oh Gawd......

Eric