THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Elk Hunt this fall Craig, Co. Need information

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Elk Hunt this fall Craig, Co. Need information
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
rwj is right on the money. I've hunted around Craig for 6 years now and will validate his observations.

Posts: 27 | Location: State of Jefferson, USA | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Arts ----- One simple reason, at that particular location private ground controls the access to the BLM that we want to hunt, unless you can fly. Granted there is BLM we could hunt that we would not have to pay a trespass fee to gain access, but it would not be as remote as this location and therefore subject to the hordes of public hunters. Good shooting.

Posts: 221 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 19 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You might want to check with the CO G&F boys. I'm not sure how the laws read now, as I don't live there anymore, but I believe that they cannot block your access to BLM in CO. Might be worth looking into.

Posts: 747 | Location: Nevada, USA | Registered: 22 May 2003Reply With Quote