THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: 14 year old daughter; 4th Shot, 4th Deer (Pic)

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: 14 year old daughter; 4th Shot, 4th Deer (Pic)
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 35Whelen
posted
Thanks guys. I'm still so excited for her I can hardly stand it! I forgot to mention that although she's a right handed person, I discovered a few years ago that she's "cursed" with a left dominate eye. Fortunately I discovered this while teaching her to shoot, so I switch her to left hand shooting, and it's no big deal to her now. I'm going to look for a left handed bolt rifle for her (when I get a little money!!). I let her shoot her brothers 270 and though recoil was definitely brisk to her, she really liked it. I'll likely get her a 7-08 or 308 though.
Thanks for letting me share guys!
35W

Posts: 143 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
Sounds like its time for a nice Christmas present and a rifle of her own.

Posts: 2590 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote