New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weatherby rifles cheap!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I just got back from Scheel's All Sports in Eau Claire Wisconsin and they have some specials on new Weatherby rifles that are a steal. A lefthand AccuMark in 300 win mag for 899.00 and a few Super Big Game Masters in various calibers for 899.00. Just thought I would let you all know incase you were looking for one.

Posts: 263 | Location: Where ever Bush sends me | Registered: 13 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jackfish
posted Hide Post
Must be felt competition from the new Gander Mountain in Wausau where they have a very large new gun selection and very good prices. In 1999 I paid $550 for a Weatherby Mark V Synthetic Lightweight in 280 Remington from the Greater Midwest Mercantile in Eau Claire and the Gander Mountain in Wausau has the same rifle today for $569.

Posts: 1080 | Location: Western Wisconsin | Registered: 21 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
How many guns would you say the new Gander Mountain has in stock? What I forgot to mention about these Weatherby rifles is that they are a few that have been setting on the shelf for a very long time. The AccuMark has some marks on the barrel that looks like nothing more than tape residue. They have a tendancy there to tape notes to the guns, why, I have no idea.

Posts: 263 | Location: Where ever Bush sends me | Registered: 13 July 2003Reply With Quote