New
Find
Notify
Tools

off to wyoming
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
In the morning myself and hcfd533 will be heading out to Laramie to hunt some speedgoats. Hopefully we will have some pics to put up of some good antelopes.

Posts: 493 | Location: GEORGIA, U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of WyoJoe
posted Hide Post
Scrappy,
I hope you do good. I live in Laramie and I have already taken 2 this season. Which area will you be hunting. If it is 45 or 44 you should doo good. I haven't seen more than a handfull in 43 all year. Send an e-mail if you want and I will see if I can get you more info.

Posts: 1172 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
WyoJoe it's area 45. I will be on private land. the owner says a 15-16 incher should be no problem.

Posts: 493 | Location: GEORGIA, U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of WyoJoe
posted Hide Post
Scrappy,
That is true. You should be able to get a 15 incher. I have seen more big heads this year than I have in quite some time. Good Luck

Posts: 1172 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good luck Scrappy, I am leaving for Big Piney Wy. on tuesday, Oct. 1st. I received that horrible refund check from the Fish and Game on my Antelope Buck tag but I did get a doe tag so it should be fun anyway.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Have a safe trip Scrappy and I can't wait to hear the stories and see the pictures!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote