New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zumbo's back
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just saw Zumbo's first show back after his bout with "foot in mouth" disease. Honestly, I can't believe Jim was that clueless on firearms in the first place.

Forgive him but don't hire him - that's what I would do. He's damaged goods as far as I'm concerned.

Doug

Posts: 294 | Location: Waunakee, WI USA | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lets not start this shit again! I have read enough on this topic so far this year. Lets talk about something worthwhile and educating to the posters of the forum.

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
Who is Zim Jumbo?

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
mmmm zumbo, spicy, made with sausage, chicken shrimp.

Friends don't let friends use see through scope mounts!

Posts: 130 | Location: Alpharetta, GA, USA | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No...Zumbo, the big elephant... Eeker

Posts: 1765 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I flew on a 747 zumbo jet several times, quite enjoyable! clap

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He mean what he said, and I mean to avoid him at all costs. 'Nuff said.

gd

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Does Zumbo post on this list?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of desmobob900ss
posted Hide Post
F*** Zumbo and the jackass he rode in on.

Good shooting,
desmobob

One of Us
posted Hide Post
F*** you too, a**h***e; Jim's doing his thing to get get back. Gotta believe he's a better shot and sportsman than you are.

Posts: 54 | Location: San Francisco Peninsula | Registered: 31 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
F*** Zumbo and the jackass he rode in on.

thumb I second that!

quote:
F*** you too, a**h***e; Jim's doing his thing to get get back. Gotta believe he's a better shot and sportsman than you are.

You obviously don't know the arrogant, self centered,egotistical, prick!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill Soverns
posted Hide Post
You guys off your meds? I'll be glad when school is back in session. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1268 | Location: Newell, SD, USA | Registered: 07 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you ever wondered why more folks don't take up hunting and shooting sports--read this thread and reflect on what kind of impression we leave with them when they read it.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll be glad when school is back in session.

Gotta agree with Bill. It seems the newbies haven't learned civility yet. I might not like Zumbo, but there are different ways to express it.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When it comes to the 2nd Amendment, and his attack of it, to hell with him. He is 64, senial, and done. He needs to move on, all that is holding him back is his ego.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Soverns:
You guys off your meds? I'll be glad when school is back in session. Roll Eyes

Bill,
There is no cure for obsessive-compulsive disorders.

Posts: 1765 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of desmobob900ss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by luv2safari:

There is no cure for obsessive-compulsive disorders.

Explain the relevance of THAT statement, Dr. Freud....

Good shooting,
desmobob

One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dustoffer:
If you ever wondered why more folks don't take up hunting and shooting sports--read this thread and reflect on what kind of impression we leave with them when they read it.

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Zumbo is a town in western Mozambique on the Zambezi river, a former slave trading depot (the pits are still there) and a former Portugese colonial outpost. Today Zumbo features a gasoline generator, one TV set, lots of goats and beer.

I have met no one in Zumbo who objects to the AR15 platform, although most locals hunt with home made muzzle loaders.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Goats and Beer? Eeker The place will be flooded with koloradans! clap

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thats funny, ha ha rotflmo

Posts: 266 | Location: Montana, up on the Highline | Registered: 03 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I saw Dumbo grobbling on his show, I found it entertaining.

Posts: 175 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Is that like groveling? Smiler

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I occasionally watched his shows and found them to be more about Zumbo than about hunting. I stopped watching them prior to the black gun controversy, so I will not watch the new one.

BTW, 64 and *not* senile, kid.

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
I cant believe anyone still gives a shit?????

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kamo Gari:
Is that like groveling? Smiler

Its a combination of turkey gobbling and groveling. Grobbling Mostly sounds like blaah blaaah bl blaah gobble gobble blah blah blah

Posts: 175 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote