Find
Notify
Tools

CA Results
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted
Got my CA results today. Got my third choice, A zone. Anyone get lucky?

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
Antelope tag.

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bulldog563:
Got my CA results today. Got my third choice, A zone. Anyone get lucky?

I got a B tag, hoping to slip away in early October, maybe camp out down the coast on the way back...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14441 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
As noted on previous post, got an Antelope tag. Struck out on the Elk and deer X Zone, got my 2nd choice, C Zone. Prety good areas next to many X Zones. I can get a B zone over the counter, use it for the early bow season.

I have maximum points for elk, maybe next year thumb

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBoutfishn:
As noted on previous post, got an Antelope tag. Struck out on the Elk and deer X Zone, got my 2nd choice, C Zone. Prety good areas next to many X Zones. I can get a B zone over the counter, use it for the early bow season.

I have maximum points for elk, maybe next year thumb
I'll have max PP's on elk,deer and antelope since I couldn't get involved in the late season draw as me and my partner booked anterless elk hunts at the San Carlos Apache Rez AZ in Oct/Nov so next year I'll try G3,Klamath and a goat zone.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife and I drew X7A< I also drew an antelope for likely tables.