Notify
Tools

Re: Trophy Bonded Bear Claw bullets
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted
Quote:

If you didn't intend to inflame, why did you start name calling? It seems to me you have identified yourself as a jerk who has a thin skin, westernhunter. I had no intent to call you anything, and my original post was not directed at you. If you don't like what I post, ignore me. From now on, I will ignore you, since you have nothing to offer of a positive nature. Goodbye.

Review the thread Mr. "Don't be an A$#hole all the time", you will find that it is YOU who initiated the name calling, not I!

You talk about being thin skinned and in the same breath stick your head in the sand. You sir, have identified yourself as someone who cant have a meaningfull debate without getting personal if someone elses opinion isnt the same as yours.

Dont piss down my back and tell me its raining.

good riddance.

Posts: 10158 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brad
posted Hide Post
I'd be very interested to try TB's for elk but I object to their price. For roughly half the price I'll stick with Nosler Partition's until Speer can find a way to lower their cost. I find it difficult to believe in this day and age of bonded bullets that the TB (which looks simpler to mfg than the Partition) can't be made at a more reasonable cost... strikes me as pure greed. If Speer can't find a way to offer competitive pricing the TB will always remain a niche (vs mainstream ala NP) bullet.

one of us
Picture of RSY
posted Hide Post
Quote:

I'd be very interested to try TB's for elk but I object to their price. For roughly half the price I'll stick with Nosler Partition's until Speer can find a way to lower their cost.

You are exactly right on that point. Back when Carter was making the bullets on his own in Houston, the boutique price was understandable. If Speer is keeping those prices just because they think that's what the market will bear, then screw 'em.

Pass the Partitions.

RSY

Posts: 785 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With Quote