THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Recom Strip clubs- and I mean what I write!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recom Strip clubs- and I mean what I write!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Don�t want to disturb the other thread - its gonna get a classic - but who has real recommendations for strip clubs? I mean we are hunters, arent we ;-)

Have fun Hermann

------------------

Posts: 828 | Location: Europe | Registered: 13 June 2001Reply With Quote
<GAHUNTER>
posted
Until recently, I would have said the Gold Club in Atlanta. But the Feds took care of that.

So it's back to the Cheetah, I guess.

<Pygmy>
posted
I'm no connisieur of strip joints, but here is one I've been to that I sure did like..

The Great Alaska Bush Company in Anchorage...

It's ESPECIALLY pleasant after spending a week or ten days in the wilderness in a tent with a bunch of smelly GUYS.... ........

one of us
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pygmy:
[B]I'm no connisieur of strip joints, but here is one I've been to that I sure did like..

The Great Alaska Bush Company in Anchorage...

Ditto! The BUSH!!

Posts: 2359 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With Quote
<SkiBumplus3>
posted
I'm not the least bit shy about stating that I have visited strip clubs in 2 continents, 6 countries and 8 states. I love em!

My travels have yet to uncover a better place than Crazy Horse II in Las Vegas. The girls are prettier in the Olympic Garden but the overall experience is first rate at C.H.II. Mid afternoon is the best time to visit. Lots of talent and fewer big spenders. I would be willing to organize a tour for SCI attendee's.

Ski+3

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like Club Paradise in Vegas.
Big Club, high Ceilings, nice and natural girls, and a noticeable lack of knuckle-dragging jock types.

JohnTheGreek

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
When in Houston, The Men's Club & Rick's. World class. I'll second the recommendations on Cheetah in Atlanta and Crazy Horse in Vegas.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
<ovis>
posted
Ditto...Great Alaskan Bush Co.