THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    A short review of our 2018 fall trips

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A short review of our 2018 fall trips
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted

My wife and I started our year in early September with a trip to Colorado to witness or help in any way we could our friend Cody with his Bighorn Sheep hunt.
He killed an absolute giant and I am so glad we were there to see it unfold.

3 weeks later we headed back to Colorado and our friend Cody put my wife on a Pronghorn of a lifetime. It would fall just short of the B&C min.

November rolls around and I head out to Colorado solo to meat up with friends for trip #3 with only a few days to fill a mule deer tag before I had to head to North Missouri to fill a buck tag on a thick short pointed 9 and a couple doe.

Last but not least we traveled to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving week to meet up with our Colorado friends. My wife filled her buck tag there and all of her doe tags as well.

Special thanks to all my friends and family in Colorado.....we a blessed to have you in our lives

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great year man---Congrats!!!

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
You had a great hunting season!

~Ann

Posts: 19563 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All nice animals but your friend's bighorn - wow!

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Overland:
All nice animals but your friend's bighorn - wow!

I agree

Graybirds ram is a stunner

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great job Ted, still wishing I had sucked it up and came out opening day of the pronghorn hunt. Getting off work at 4:30 am kicked my butt, chosing to sleep caused me to miss out on that big pronghorn.

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Heck yeah!!! Had a great 2018!!! One for the books to be certain!!!!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting that Ted, a great year of hunting it was !

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
Very nice Ted, I like that collage. Congrats all around.

Posts: 3301 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote