THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Moving to Colorado - what can I expect?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moving to Colorado - what can I expect?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snowwolfe:
How do you get to the Frontier Sportsman club Range? Can not find a address for it that my GPS will recognize.

Hey Snowwolfe, here's a link

http://frontiersportsman.org/

you need to be sponsored by a member, you can use me if you'd like, so PM me please

In the meantime there's the Cheyenne Mountain Shooting Range just opened up, take I25 exit 132, go west, take the left turn onto a dirt road just before entering the base there's a sign It's well run, but structured and costs $10 every time you go. Frontier costs $75 per year period.

Welcome to the state

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4780 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks.
I had the link. Also submitted an application 2 months ago but have no idea where I am on there waiting list. Will give them a call next week and ask for directions and drive out and visit.
Thanks for the sponsorship, will drop you a PM if I need it.
Thank you

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6644 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
One other thing about the Frontier Range. You will need to be an NRA member to join the club since it is an NRA range.

From where you and I live, you can be at the Falcon range in less than 10 minutes.

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got it covered, life member since about 1980Smiler

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6644 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Snowolfe-- bricks of 22's are selling at gun auctions here in pennsylvania for $95.00, can you believe.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Snowwolfe: Are you in Colorado yet? Did you get an invite from the Frontier club? A place to visit for the experience is Dragonman Arms, off of Hwy 94 east of the Springs. Mel, the owner, has been building a collection of WWII vehicles and arms, and runs one of a very few motorcycle shops in the country that could build a Harley from scratch. Also has firing ranges for a fee.

Posts: 100 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO, USA | Registered: 10 January 2008Reply With Quote