What I am seeing.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
On the game cameras that is...

And if I see them in person then...

~Ann

Posts: 19563 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ann,

Great buck.

It's sometimes hard to hunt your own bucks! I took a buck off some property we own, the first year we owned it, but I never did again. Now bears are a different story!

Great to see you back on AR! Darin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rainy days often bring me back. Smiler Sorry about the photo sizes, I keep forgetting the format here doesn't automatically resize them. I'll fix it sooner or later.

~Ann

Posts: 19563 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best hunting.
Glad you are back ! I've missed you intellect and wit.

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Missouri is a great place. These guys showed up in August on my game cam. I have only seen the drop tine buck once since then.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
About 80 Lbs of yum!
Wrapped in clean white paper!!
Go get 'em Ann tu2

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Table fare!

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
That there is a demented chubacabra! Better shoot it.

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, Larry! You have some nice bucks coming through. I sat out this afternoon til dark. Had one of my doe fawns run past. She never knew I was there. I also noticed there is an awful lot of late afternoon shooting around here. I really hate cheaters. Mad

~Ann

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yah, but now all of the mature bucks at my place have already gone nocturnal. Let's hope the rut brings them out again. The small bucks are chasing some.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nocturnal? Big bucks have a way of getting to be big bucks don't they..Big bull elk and Mule deer, like in Star Treck go where no man has gone before..makes since to me.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I ended up with a little 8 point on opening rifle day (Saturday the 14th). He was the third buck I saw. I also got to see a few bucks wrestling. The one I chose to shoot was locking antlers with an even smaller buck. That was the first time I've seen bucks sparring and of course to shoot one engaged in a battle.

Later on I saw a very big 6 point that was battling my dead buck's carcass. I hope to see him when archery season resumes. For now, I am happy to have some fresh meat. I am cutting it up today.

~Ann

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good for you Ann!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6028 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good job Ann! Don't forget you have alternate weapons season as well. Love the crossbows and pistols.

Larry