THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Black Panther "They don't exist!" HA!!!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Black Panther "They don't exist!" HA!!!
 Login/Join

posted

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Perforator
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nickudu, good into. I thought the cat I saw was a good bit larger than what's described in the article, but distance can be deceptive. I will say the body shape is right with the long tail and the coloration looks right as well. My location is south-central Louisiana so that's not to far from Tx. I can say the cat I saw was no housecat and wasn't a Bobcat. This makes sense and could very well be what people have been seeing.

Posts: 399 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
It may indeed be what some are seeing but I discount nothing. I'm old enough to have seen a few things that even my closest friends have questioned. It's a lousey feeling.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Redlander
posted Hide Post
Dear Tex21,

Are you perhaps the fella from Panola, Co who is short a few fingers? If so, I might differ with you on one point in that I don't think you've been near a stack of Bibles in a long, long time.

Redlander

Posts: 842 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 23 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This website http://www.blackpanther.org/ explains why black panthers are seen in states where the jaguarundi doesn't exist. Check the tour schedule and you can see a real live "black panther" too. I don't think these have the long tails though.

Posts: 1557 | Location: Texas | Registered: 26 July 2003Reply With Quote