Tools

HEY RMK.... I'm AFTER you !!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I jsut read this by a poster here :

quote:
RMK,
I have read most of your posts on here and on HA. You are without a doubt the biggest asshole I've ever ran into on the internet.EVERY SINGLE post you make is some sort of an attempt at an arguement.Passive agressive maybe?

ARE you trying to take my spot on the NET... LOOK out [Mad] [Mad]

Posts: 71 | Location: IDAHO | Registered: 25 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brad
posted Hide Post
Moosie, there's no way you could take RMK's space. Though you've got a weird sense of humor I doubt you've got a mean bone in your body... RMK on the other hand has Little Man's Disease (LMD) in spades...

one of us
posted Hide Post
Moosie,
I'm the one that made that post.

I actualy think you're an OK guy-your sense of humor isn't my style but that's life.You're almost always postive though and that's why I like you.

RMK is NEVER positive.He's always negitave.I've heard Delta blues albums that were more happy than RMK-and that's really saying something. [Big Grin]

While I think you're a bit off at times (aren't we all?),I don't consider you an asshole in any sense.I save that title for RMK and Ray Holt.Note that list doesn't include Todd E.That guy is just too much fun to stay mad at. [Big Grin]

Brian.

Posts: 529 | Location: Humboldt County,CA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
GEESH, I need to work on My Positive Attitude and get that negative one [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

YES, My forum Humor lacks at times.... only 99% though. BUT that's why the boys on my site and all these sites like me [Wink] . It's kind of like that Accident that happens on the Freeway.... YOU'RE thinking, "MAN, This is going to be sick", Yet you still look at the accident to see the MAngled body. I'm the body and you're the LOOKY-LOOKER [Razz] Then you feel guilty for looking and call the person thats MAngled a "BONAFIDA FUQWAD" ... (HEHEE I need to see who first called me that, I'm still laughing !!!!)

I'll work on the Crappy attitude part !!! I'm so high on life (AND HAVEING IDAHO sucking so much in the hunting *WINK*) that it's hard to be grouchy.. And the funny thing is My real name is "OSCAR" !! HAHA THE GROUCH !!!

Anyways, Tomorrow I'm doing a search on this RMK guy and going to try to learn a bit from him.. MAybe with time ... MAYbe with time..... *L*

-Jerry Springer
"Mangled BODY"

one of us
posted Hide Post
What's gotten into you Brad,you usually just wander around the forum sucking allen days ass.

Posts: 837 | Location: wyoming | Registered: 19 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brad
posted Hide Post
Moosie, see what I mean? You're just not like this little man try as you might.

rmk, back on those med's boy!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Moosie,

I see that you pulled in the forum dog fucker with your post [Big Grin]

In a nutshell, RMK is either on welfare or a low paid job. That would be OK, but in his case he thinks it is the fault of others or the system etc. and etc. You know the story. You have your own guns/hunting forum because you were lucky etc. and etc.

This is the bloke who frowns on out of state hunters who pay some money to hunt and fuck up his picnic. RMK thinks that the out of state hunters should divide their money in two. Half to fund some food and buy insect repellant for RMJ's picnic....etc.

If you have a desire to be a total failure in life this is the bloke with the sermon. If someone can buy the H&H rifle then according to RMK they must stupid to spend their money this way and they could only have made such money through illegal activities.

RMK has one of the best sales stories I have seen. Only problem is the product is fucked [Big Grin]

If you can't find RMK, he can usually be found at the soup kitchen line up selling all the people in the line up on the advantages of being in the soup line up as opposed to the restaurant up the road. He does a great sales story on the advantages of eating the prawns (shrimp?) that you find as left overs as opposed to the fresh lobster up the road.

His argument is based on the nutritional value [Big Grin]

But for me, the best part of RMK is that he illustrates that the problem is not exclusive to Australia.

Mike

[ 12-05-2002, 13:33: Message edited by: Mike375 ]

Posts: 7206 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
LOL BRAD... NOW I do see... [Eek!] [Eek!]

HEY MIKE. Long time to hear bro, Hope all is good. How is it over there. I'm still trying to get my wife to let me out of the states again. I think Canada in the spring is about the extent of the rope though. That New Zealand trip just haunts me into wanting to go back in that direction. When I do, I'll swing buy and we can Do some Kung foo Ninja stuff on those Pesky 'Roo's ya got !!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Moosie

I will get an extra spotlight ready. I am assuming you are coming to shoot and not hunt [Big Grin]

If you want to hunt and eat what you shoot, then maybe a good size goanna would be the go.

Mike

Posts: 7206 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
MIKE... I went "shooting" about 8 hrs west of you near MT. Hope a few years back. Stayed at a rancher's place and had a real fun time. We used a spotlight in the evenings. [Big Grin] It was a great place. The highlight of the trip was taking a running roo from the back seat of a Holden doing about 50mph.. with a open sight 30-30. Yehaw!

At the time I was working for Tattersalls and TABCORP in Melbourne.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
a good size goanna
Is that from the Local BROTHAL ?!?!?! Or a DOWN UNDER word for Konads ?~?~?~?

Also, Whether I'm "SHOOTING" or hunting, bottom line is I want to have fun [Wink] we'll talk when time is closer [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

GREENY, You used a 30-30 for a RUNNING 'ROO. ?!?! YOU Unethical Bastage, How can yo follow up on a blood trail ?!?!?! I'm not sure I can hunt with you anymore.... [Razz]

~~ MOOSIE FOR PRES. ~~

-Dork

one of us
posted Hide Post
If the talent level of Mike 375,is any indication of what other dickweeds exsist down under.It's no wonder you stupid aussie buttfucks are losing your firearms.

Tell me all about profesions Mike 375,afterall you are an insurance salesman. Insurance salesman are worse then used car salesman,and a used salesman is an inch above dogshit. I'll gladly take my welfare check.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I thought pug doykin gave up his computer for a job. Maybe RMK is just some distant wyoming kin.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Greenhorn,

The best roo chasing is across large stripped wheat paddocks. The car slips and slides speedway style and you don't need to worry about stumps.

Moosie,

A goanna is a very big lizard and our black people eat them [Smile]

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
RMK,

Sounds like those American insurance and car salesmen must have ripped you off bad.

You would be an easy target.

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
Like an IGuanna ?

AND, I sell used cars.... [Wink]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not quite. Iguannas a family of lizzards. Goannas are Monitor lizards which is the same family as the Komodo Dragon. But our common goanna is similar in size to the larger members of the Iguanna family.

You did not happen to rip RMK off with a used car did you?

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
NO.. I did sell him this house though  -

I actually think He's a smart guy !!! I think this is him when he got fired from his last job !!!

-

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Moosie,

Us insurance and used car salesmen are predators and sometimes you just can't resist an easy meal. By the way, that is some nice real estate you have for sale. I am assuming that you still have stock for sale of those unique properties after the RMK sale. Plenty of views, clean air and low interest rates for the loan.

About an hour ago, it is now 4pm Friday down here, I emailed the link for this thread to a mate of mine. He is a fellow predator [Smile]

He phoned me when he opened and read the thread. He basically said "America has them too"

I know if I move to Amercia there is one quick guaranteed sale of "something". As long as RMK thinks he "is buying" and not "being sold" I will have my first month's rent. Oh, and he needs to feel he "conned" the salesman [Big Grin]

Mike

[ 12-06-2002, 09:15: Message edited by: Mike375 ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well Mike375,you did almost sell me on banging your wife,while you watched. That is until I saw what she looked like,some salesman you are.

one of us
posted Hide Post
RMK,
That was so funny that I forgot to laugh. [Roll Eyes]

Brian.

Posts: 529 | Location: Humboldt County,CA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike375: Easy on RMK as he has a short PENIS and this is his way of building his ego!!

Posts: 42 | Location: washington | Registered: 05 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
RMK,

She is not my wife and she is an ugly phillipino but you were still prepared to come to the room based on "what I told you" [Big Grin] Come in fuckwit

You are what is known as a "practice prospect"

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike375:
RMK,

You are what is known as a "practice prospect"

Mike

Hello Mike,

In the world of natural science, RMK would be described as "dead-end evolution."

~Holmes

Posts: 1171 | Location: Wyoming, USA | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike375... is that "house" Moosie coveriable for flood insurance?
my insurance man is actualy a cool guy

Posts: 2045 | Location: West most midwestern town. | Registered: 13 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
smallfry

Actually, the main reason that Moosie was able to get RMK to buy that house for only slightly more money than the real nice house down the road was because RMK could save on flood insurance. Moosie has a special set of brochures put together that explains to the RMKs why such a house does not need flood insurance [Big Grin]

The other key selling point that Moosie had was the house is in an area surrounded by hills. Had RMK bought the real nice house down the road he would have had to install a higher than normal TV aerial.

Now the bad news for Moosie. When he comes to Australia we are not giving him a job in sales based on that sale as we reckon selling that house to RMK was too easy and is not a real test of Moosie's sales skills.

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
MIKE.... I'm a good salesman, I can Sell ice to eskimo's and bait in "SUCKERS" [Wink]

<Heywood Jablowme>
posted
RMK stands for.......

Ream
My
Keister

<Truthseeker>
posted
Haha forgot to laugh. What a knumbskull.

[ 12-08-2002, 03:48: Message edited by: Truthseeker ]

one of us
Picture of Ol Bull
posted Hide Post
You guts got tooooooooo much time on your hands [Razz]

Posts: 1117 | Location: Helena, MT, USA | Registered: 01 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Heywood Jablowme,

LOL!! Ouch!!

Posts: 1005 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Geez Ray capp,it must not be to short,you've always gotten a mouth full of it.

one of us
posted Hide Post

[ 12-09-2002, 11:20: Message edited by: ray capp ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
You must be sadly mistaken as I am not, nor have I ever taken part in sexual activities with other men. Now on the other hand to each his own, just like yourself. I'm happy for you that you feel it neccessary to come out of the closet on this forum and admit that YOU ARE GAY!! If YOU LIKE HAVING OTHER MEN SUCK YOUR PENIS; well let's just say Good for you and best wishes for you and the Mr.
Wouldn't you feel more comfortable being on a forum that deals with gay issues?

Oh, I'm sorry, are you a hunter too [Wink] . Maybe you accidentally posted your gay issues on this forum thinking it was the other.

You are obviously a somewhat troubled individual who had a bad family life as he grew up. Therfore you have nothing better to do than to push your negative look on life off on everyone else.

Was your mother or father an alchoholic?
Or were you molested as a child?
Maybe physically abused?

If the answere to any of these questions is yes, then I fully understand your issues. If not, maybe you were the kid that always got beat up in school.

Otherwise; Yes you do have a short penis.

Phsycological anylization can sometimes be hard to consume for an individual, but given the kind of relationship your involved in, I would suspect you should have no trouble with consumption whatsoever; right RMK!!!

[ 12-09-2002, 11:32: Message edited by: ray capp ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
First off ray,you aren't a man,you're a shemale. Secondly,giving head is the only talent you have and I'm not about to turn you down,from doing what you do best and thats giving head.

<Heywood Jablowme>
posted
RMK

-

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, my point exactly there RMK.
So what your saying in effect is that you enjoy getting head from a shemale? To each his own and congrats to you and your shemale for comming out of the closet.

It's very big of you to come out in front of all the people on this forum and admit your issues.

So far you have openly admitted to getting head from a man.
You have also admitted to getting pleasured by a shemale.

Is there anything else you would like to come out and talk about?

Like hunting!!! [Wink]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ray you're lucky guys enjoy shemales,or your homo ass would have went out of business a long time ago.

one of us
posted Hide Post
RMK.
Man give it up already. This guy is making you look stupid [Confused]

You are getting outclassed in a big time.
Kinda like a one legged man in a ass kickin contest. [Big Grin]

Posts: 38 | Location: Idaho Falls Id | Registered: 21 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
michaelr if there was any class on this board,your penis breathed ass wouldn't be allowed on here.