Find
Notify
Tools

Wyoming draw results are posted
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted
Wyoming has posted the antelope and deer draw results on the game and fish web site.

The wife and I both got our first choices for antelope buck and does. I also got the deer tag I applied for.

I'll need a second mortgage to pay for gas to get there, but it'll be fun once I'm there! Big Grin

Posts: 3301 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just checked mine... I was successful on antelope too!! dancing

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths."

Posts: 411 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: 10 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Update!

All 3 in my party drew 'lope buck tags in 73 Cool. Was sort of surprised that I didn't draw a doe tag.

Can't wait to get up that way and chase 'em. Been 14 years since I've chased speed goats.

I hope the new Berger VLD .284 140s test well in my rigs and hope to test one on a 'lope this Sept.

Ya'll have a Good One,

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Our group drew for Antelope in 52-2

Posts: 55 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sdeshazo
posted Hide Post
I was trying for the Red Desert with max points & I did not get it, maybe next year.

Posts: 224 | Location: St Augustine, Florida | Registered: 07 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife drew unit #125 for deer. We have an idea what to expect, but I wouldn't turn down anyone's insight and opinions on the unit. You can PM me if you don't want the info out on the net.

Thanks

Posts: 788 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: 14 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Drew Unit 57 with max points and the high $$$ tag choice. I love to chase speed goats. We are planning on spending 8 or 9 days up there looking for good antelope. Me and three buddies drew should be a fun trip. Good Luck to all who drew.

Posts: 35 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 24 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
My brother drew unit 22 "any whitetailed deer" for Nov 1 thru 30.
Anybody have any experience in this unit?
He is trying to talk me into picking up a leftover tag to hunt with him. I just might if I get more info on the unit and some ground to hunt.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pcs:
Our group drew for Antelope in 52-2

Wow, what a coincidence, so did our group. And, we're so fortunate that one of the guys just bought a new Silverado P/U and is going to drive us out there in style Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
HA!

Posts: 55 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Browntailguy
posted Hide Post
Thought for sure we'd get drawn this year after not getting drawn last year. Nada, oh well we have 2 points for next year. I sure hope that means we have a chance of being drawn.

Posts: 14 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 10 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes Sir,
Got me a deer and antelope tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wyoming, here I come, again. Just got back from shooting prarie dogs.

Posts: 1332 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote