New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bear spray does have a use.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
If your amazon shipment is late blame the spray.

http://www.freerepublic.com/fo...f-chat/3741655/posts

A robot punctured a can of bear spray. Now 24 Amazon workers are Twenty-four Amazon workers in New Jersey have been hospitalized after a robot accidentally tore a can of bear repellent spray in a warehouse, officials said. The two dozen workers were treated at five local hospitals, Robbinsville Township communications and public information officer John Nalbone told ABC News. One was in critical condition while 30 additional workers were treated at the scene. All of the workers were expected to be released from the hospital within 24 hours, WABC reported Thursday. The official investigation revealed "an automated machine accidentally...

Posts: 19616 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
pussy's.

it makes pretty fair taco topping.

Posts: 5001 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the one in critical condition must of had a reaction to it, it can happen. The rest are pussies.

Birmingham, Al

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:
pussy's.

it makes pretty fair taco topping.

+1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37897 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
The one in critical condition is the one who sprayed the robot...
he should have used a AP round on him.

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
~George Washington - 1789

Posts: 2135 | Location: Where God breathes life into the Amber Waves of Grain and owns the cattle on a thousand hills. | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Several years ago I drew a sheep tag in Wyoming. At one of his camps in a wilderness area, the outfitter was having a problem with grizzly sign near where he staked out his horses.

Before his next trip back into camp he took a can of bear spray and duct taped it to a tree at about head height near camp. He then smeared the can with peanut butter. That did the trick. He found the can punctured and a V shaped pattern of spray on the snow showing the bear had probably been hit full in the face at point blank range. Didn't have anymore problems the rest of the season.

Posts: 152 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
And that’s an excellent way of messing with bears
How about putting one in your wife’s medicine cabinet

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
that's better'n anything I read in the joke section in a while.

Posts: 5001 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He might come back looking for the tacos...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ramhunter:
Several years ago I drew a sheep tag in Wyoming. At one of his camps in a wilderness area, the outfitter was having a problem with grizzly sign near where he staked out his horses.

Before his next trip back into camp he took a can of bear spray and duct taped it to a tree at about head height near camp. He then smeared the can with peanut butter. That did the trick. He found the can punctured and a V shaped pattern of spray on the snow showing the bear had probably been hit full in the face at point blank range. Didn't have anymore problems the rest of the season.

LOL! I was in elk camp once in NE Oregon and while we were hunting a bear came through the side of the cook tent and made a hell of a mess. After cleaning up the mess the debris was piled in a hole and my outfitter placed a plastic bottle of vinegar on the rubbish and threw a few shovels full of dirt over the top. "At least the SOB will get a nasty mouthful when it comes back." I like the bear spray idea a lot better.

Posts: 874 | Location: S. E. Arizona | Registered: 01 February 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
There have been a few bush planes to crash because spray went off inside plane. That is why an experienced pilot will tape it too the wings.

Captain Clark Purvis
www.roanokeriverwaterfowl.com/

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wife's nephew was doing some survey work in bear country. He casually threw the pointy plumb bob thing into the truck cab, where it punctured the can of bear spray lying there. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
He casually threw the pointy plumb bob thing into the truck cab, where it punctured the can of bear spray lying there.

I seen spray go off in various places unintentional.

Every body cries then.

It came to my understanding that if one sprays a air conditioning unit it well clear out a whole bar of fighting people shortly.

Posts: 19616 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's proof that you should never spray a robot with bear spray lest he take the can from you and shred it to pieces!
Robots don't like being treated like a bear!

Zeke