New
Find
Notify
Tools

CO draw
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'll be busy this September, Bull Elk and Buck Deer muzzleloader in unit 20 and a rifle Bear tag in the same unit as well. How did you do?

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I may be up there for OTC Elk...

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3326 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Myself........elk, deer, pronghorn.....points
My wife......deer and pronghorn points

Now......give me some money back

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Me and my two boys got points on everything except Elk, we all drew third season Bull tags.
Youngest boy also got an archery Deer tag as a second choice.
Two of my friends drew great tags, one got his Mountain Goat tag the other drew a Bighorn Sheep tag, we will be helping them scout through the summer.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cooperjd
posted Hide Post
points, points, and more points.

i'll either buy otc archery or rifle for bull elk, check the leftover list for deer, and try for a class b cow rifle tag late season.

Posts: 784 | Location: Mt Pleasant, SC | Registered: 19 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bear and antelope 1st choices, doe tag 2nd choice in a unit that always has left over doe and buck. I'll buy another doe, maybe buck tag. Depends on the leftover list as that doe tag is a B, so i can still look for a good A tag. Didn't draw elk, so that's up in the air

If you think every possible niche has been filled already, thank a wildcatter!

Posts: 2287 | Location: CO | Registered: 14 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If I don't draw in Idaho for elk, I will go to Colorado for the Sept. special cow elk hunt, I always get my cow elk on that ranch, its 88,000 ac. private land out of Walsenburg..A friend of mine from Alpine, Texas where I ranched and grew up in that local, bought that Colordo ranch.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I drew an archery deer tag in CO, and just today bought a voucher from a landowner for elk. Hoping for a re-issue bear tag too.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All I drew was an early season bear tag. OTC elk for me I guess.

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1119 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote