THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Here's something for you Sitka Blacktail hunters

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here's something for you Sitka Blacktail hunters
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I decided it was about time the Sitka Blacktail deer deserved a little respect. So here's a picture I drew honoring it and all of you out there that are tough enough to hunt the little fellows.

Posts: 210 | Location: Montana | Registered: 30 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess I should add this drawing was a gift for a friend and I only posted it for your viewing pleasure. The drawing now resides in S.E. Alaska in a home where the owner appreciates such things.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Sky:
I guess I should add this drawing was a gift for a friend and I only posted it for your viewing pleasure. The drawing now resides in S.E. Alaska in a home where the owner appreciates such things.

DARN NICE WORK!!!! Were can a guy buy some of your work!!

Posts: 2352 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With Quote
<Juneau>
posted
Big Sky,

VERY WELL DONE!!!

<ovis>
posted
Really nice guy! Impressive work! Alaskans....hell, everyone can appreciate that! Thanks for sharing.

Joe

<Big Stick>
posted
Not as much as me(grin)...............

<Lars G>
posted
I take it that it's sitting your your house, eh Big Stick? I suppose you supplied the racks for him to draw up too?

<Big Stick>
posted
She's dangling on my wall and even better in life,than it appears here. Really a fabulous piece of work. I'm thankful,to be so lucky.............

one of us
posted Hide Post
tstrum, I hesitate to provide a link to my artwork as this is Saeed's site and I'm not a paying advertiser and don't want to step on anyone's toes. I like this site and want to always feel welcome here. If you would like to email me I'll be happy to answer any questions you have. Just click on the email icon. Thanks.

one of us
posted Hide Post
HI,

BIG SKY, that is fantastic,I would want to know one thing what is the heaviest, sitka deer you have got,that question could also go out to BIG STICK.Thanks,Kev

Posts: 1002 | Location: ALASKA, USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful work. My dream hunt would be for Sitka Blacktail. Thanks for stoking the fire. Someday.

Are you in SE AK or Kodiak??

Posts: 99 | Location: USA | Registered: 27 April 2001Reply With Quote