Find
Notify
Tools

I pulled camera cards...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
Seeing a few decent bucks at least for my area. I like some of these, especially this first photo (there are a few of him in this group). I call him High Tines.

~Ann

Posts: 19563 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Nice Ann,

I'll be looking forward to your trophy photos of him in about 3 months.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12710 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sure hope he stays around!

~Ann

Posts: 19563 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you bow hunt?

Posts: 12259 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do but with both shoulders having torn rotator cuffs it's now with a cumbersome crossbow. Our archery season starts in September.

In 8 years of hunting my current property I have not seen 'the big guys' at all during daylight hours during early archery. It's still pretty hot and summery here from September into much of October. While I am out there, ever hopeful, I generally get to watch does and fawns. One generally slips up on firearms though looking for girls. It seems like there is a few years in between seeing 3-4 Year-old bucks around like these guys.

~Ann

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Its all about where you hunt,can you let him walk this year.

Posts: 81 | Location: Mexia Texas | Registered: 23 September 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Nice whitetails Ann. Hope this is your year for one of the bigger boys.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16654 | Location: Las Cruces, NM | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ann, the pictures are so clear. I am thinking of buying a camera for the same purpose, but what Make and size is your camera? I have had an interest in cameras and bought a Leica M3 in 1958 at the Canada PX as it was cheaper there than the American PX under $200. I sold it to help get thru gunsmith school.

Posts: 965 | Location: Texas | Registered: 19 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nothing wrong with those bucks! Hope at least one is hanging in your yard come fall.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Posts: 269 | Location: US of A | Registered: 03 April 2020Reply With Quote