THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Looking for a 2006 Montana Deer & Antelope hunt

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a 2006 Montana Deer & Antelope hunt
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of eric 98
posted
We are from Florida and are looking for a hunt for 2006. We need airport pickup, a place to stay with meals and the usual services, like guide, help with trophy prep, meat etc. My brother and I will be looking for a 2x1 hunt. What's out there for a reasonable price with good chances for a shot?

I'll quit buying guns when my wife quits buying shoes.

Posts: 287 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Contact Keith Atcheson of Atcheson & Sons.

http://www.atcheson.com/

Jeff

In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Posts: 784 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 18 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
eric-if you like PM me and we can chat about this. I've been guiding in Montana for the last 10 years or so and I've a good contact or two.

First one that comes to mind is Chad Shearer of Central Montana Outfitters. I've guided for him a bit and I've also been friends with him for a long time. It would be tough to find a better fella to work with IMO.

I also have a good contact in Wyo if that interests you at all.

Lastly what type of budget are you working with?

Thanks

Mark D

Posts: 1089 | Location: Bozeman, Mt | Registered: 05 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skibum:
Contact Keith Atcheson of Atcheson & Sons.

http://www.atcheson.com/

I second that! I've been with Keith in his mule deer/antelope camp, while MarkinSC (also AR) and his wife were there. We had a real good time, Keith's wife Niki is a wonderful host, mule deer and antelope were abundant, and every once in a while we'd be treated to seeing some magnificent elk.

Keith and Niki just left for their camp (trailers with all amenities) yesterday, so it might be tough to get a hold of them, but you can probably leave your number with the girl at the office.

I can be considered biased in this matter, because Keith and Niki are good friends of mine. So please ask around.

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote