New
Find
Notify
Tools

Montana Whitetail Hunt
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
anybody have any recommendations on Whitetail outfitters in Central/Eastern Montana, with a reasonable chance at 140+ type bucks?? Any information would be appreciated,

Regards,
Craig Nolan

Best Regards,

Craig Nolan

Posts: 403 | Location: South of Alamo, Ca. | Registered: 30 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Milk River Outfitters: Eric Albus

FWP Regions we service - 6 & 7

ealbus@nemontel.net

http://www.milkriveroutfitters.com

Box 35, Hinsdale, MT, 59241

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Craig- if you like pm me your phone number and I will give you a call and we can chat about this.

I book hunt from Alaska to Sonora and have some very good ideas of places you should be looking at.

If you like take a peek over on 24hourcampfire.com and you will see a testimony and or two about my services.

Many thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Mark R Dobrenski
Rocky Mountain Consulting
Bozeman, Mt

Posts: 1089 | Location: Bozeman, Mt | Registered: 05 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I also have a great outfitter in the Hinsdale/Milk River area. As Doc mentions Eric has a very good outfit but he is often pretty booked up (TV show success). The area has great bucks.

I can send you info if you so desire.

~Ann

Posts: 19245 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Snapper
posted Hide Post
I can highly recommed Mark and would hunt with him any day. Also,You can't go wrong hunting the milk river area, which produces bucks over 140 all the time.

Posts: 767 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brad
posted Hide Post

one of us
posted Hide Post
thanks to all; one thing I should've clarified is that I'm looking for a rifle hunt, not quite proficient enough with my bow just yet Wink

Mark and Ann, thank you and I'll be contacting each of you directly...

Regards,
Craig Nolan

Best Regards,

Craig Nolan

Posts: 403 | Location: South of Alamo, Ca. | Registered: 30 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Snapper-good to see you're still above ground, give me a call some time and or send me a email.

Mark D

mdobrenski@msn.com

Posts: 1089 | Location: Bozeman, Mt | Registered: 05 August 2005Reply With Quote