New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rebroadcast of Kyrgastan hunt
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A while ago, Clay Lancaster of Nahanni Butte Outfitters in the Yukon went for a hunt in Kyrgastan with disastrous results. This Sunday, June13, at 7p.m. MST, Moose FM will rebroadcast the story with the interview with Clay. Don't miss it! Go to www.moosefm.ca to tune in.

Posts: 108 | Location: corner of walk and don't walk | Registered: 31 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
Ill be out and about sunday, but youve got my curiosity up. What went disastorous?

Posts: 10135 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd also like to know what went wrong. I will be away Sunday, too.

Thanks. L.W.

Posts: 253 | Location: S.W. Idaho | Registered: 30 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gatehouse
posted Hide Post
I think thewre was a plane crash, a helicopter crash and being stranded in the wountians for abit..

I'm not 100% sure if this is the right hunt, though

Posts: 3082 | Location: Pemberton BC Canada | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ya, that's the one. A couple died, several injured quite badly. And the assholes in the Russian government wanted the injured hunters to sign a waiver that was in the Russian (Cyrillic?) language before they would let them leave the country. They also wanted the hunters to pay for the rescue. You have to hear it.

Posts: 108 | Location: corner of walk and don't walk | Registered: 31 December 2003Reply With Quote