New
Find
Notify
Tools

Putty Tat
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Here's a nice photo of a female mountain lion my girlfriend and I treed up in Southern Utah last December. The cat was released to breed some big toms for us in the future. Never got another cat treed up and it has yet to snow again in Southern Utah . . . DAMN!

Best,

John

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
John - That's a pretty cat and pretty girlfriend. I can't say much about your houndsman. [Frown]

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Pecos!

I'll tell Cristina you think she is prettier than Ol' Martin. She will be happy about this since the old boy is probably pushin 70 and has one eye [Big Grin]
Seriously, that guy worked his ass of and even at his age hiked all over Carbon County, Utah tryin' to get us a big tom but we just couldn't connect before the snow seemed to sorta melt off for the year. Guess we'll try again in Dec. 2003. [Smile]

Best Regards,

JohnTheGreek

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that old-school bolshevik look seems to be working for ya Greek. I still say that you should slap a ushanka on your head, grow out your eyebrows, and master a dramatic pose or two - if you're looking for real authenticity.

Posts: 6545 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DennisHP
posted Hide Post
quote:
the old boy is probably pushin 70 and has one eye
I knew a guy named Dann with a single eye. He always introduced himself saying "The name's Dann with 2 n's and one Eye" [Smile]

Posts: 3931 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aqua,

I left my copy of Marx in the truck. Big Grin

Best,

John