Find
Notify
Tools

<1 Club
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of edholum
posted
Tell me about this. Is it worth it? Are the odds pretty good compared to putting in for the state tags? I don't know much about it, so pretend I don't know anything. I'm feeling the need to start putting in for more desirable tags especially if it takes many many years to draw them.

"Conservation through Hunting"

Posts: 260 | Location: SE South Dakota | Registered: 20 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
It's an opportunity to become involved with and support a great organization and have the opportunity to win a sheep hunt...I don't see any downside.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are not many chances at a sheep hunt for only $25. That is hard to pass up. I have my son in it but hopefully he becomes ineligible after this years Nevada draw.

Posts: 88 | Location: Reno, NV | Registered: 02 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Question really is why not? You join a great organization and for $25 you get a chance at two hunts. No brainer to me. I entered my wife. She already was a member and I would love to have her go on sheep hunt. She would never spend the money for herself so this is a great option. Plus they sweeten the pot if you are present.

Sheep hunting, the most fun you can have while being completely miserable!

Posts: 55 | Location: Sussex county N.J. | Registered: 25 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
What is <1 club?
I'm interested, please explain.
Thanks

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.wildsheepfoundation...e.php/cp/%3C1%20CLUB

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote