Find
Notify
Tools

Re: DENVER INFO ?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
dear friends,
thank you very much for all the advises.
I will you know at the end of my hunt.

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Last question for my friends:
I need a good agent in the West for sell some hunting safaris in my concession in zimbabwe and mozambico.
Ther'are serious hunting agents in Denver?
Thanks

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sure there are, but no truely good, first rate agent will represent a hunt that he hasn't been on, so I won't refer any of them to you, as they wouldn't represent a hunt not experienced anyway. Best you come hunt and have a good time--forget about business, leave that home as you walk out the door.

Posts: 747 | Location: Nevada, USA | Registered: 22 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
dear Arts,
hunting safaris in Africa for me is not only a business but above all a passion. Is anopther story find some people and to talk directly instead send letter or e.mail.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mario, please don't misunderstand me. I'm not opposed to what you do, and you probably do it well, but what I'm saying in response to your question regarding good agents is that they (good agents) won't represent you or your hunting operators unless they have been there with those particuilar operators themselves. That's the way the truly good agents operate.

Posts: 747 | Location: Nevada, USA | Registered: 22 May 2003Reply With Quote