Tools

Up Close
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable - how could a moose get that close?

Posts: 10378 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Talk about nerves of steel! Hell I was nervous watching the video.

Posts: 84 | Location: Cleveland Tx | Registered: 25 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm sure they cut the part of the tape showing the guy with the bow changing his shorts.

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW!! now thats close. Hell he should've given it a kiss, that would've been interesting. I wonder if he was using some kind of scent-lok clothing, with as windy as it was you think it would've winded him.

Posts: 163 | Location: York Pa | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's a wonder it didn't cut it's lip on the broad head Eeker

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Slug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RM007:
It's a wonder it didn't cut it's lip on the broad head Eeker

I was thinking the same thing. Most of the broadheads I've seen up close are razor sharp.

-+-+-

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - The Dalai Lama

Posts: 730 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JTL 7mm
posted Hide Post
holy crap! thats one tuff guy right there!

HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS!

Posts: 28 | Location: Texas | Registered: 12 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Impressive, but nothing compared to this one as far as pucker factor. For me, anyway! This one has gear on his head that would probably rip a man's head clean off as sure as the sun rises in the morning, if he caught you under the chin in his charge. Look how close he came to getting his hooks in the hunter. I love this video. Smiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtjWNiCUfKI

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Clayman
posted Hide Post
That's an amazing video. It shows a true hunter who can just stand still and observe an animal in its natural habitat. I'm honestly very surprised the Moose didn't smell them and spook off from that close.

It's one of those videos where I wouldn't have believed the story if I hadn't seen the video.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Gilbertsville, PA | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With Quote