THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Hawaii park seeks hunters of feral sheep

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Hawaii park seeks hunters of feral sheep
 Login/Join

posted
The Horse and Burro Act was passed in 1971.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, there is the Wild Horse and Burro Act - federal legislation from the 30's I believe it was. Designed to save that great but nearly extinct species, the Western Cowboy.

It's a federal offense to kill a wild/feral horse in most cases. Too bad, I can sympathize with your sentiments.

Brent

Posts: 2257 | Location: Where I've bought resident tags:MN, WI, IL, MI, KS, GA, AZ, IA | Registered: 30 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thought is was older and about the same age as the Migratory Bird Act. In any event, it's a federal issue.

Thanks for the datum.

Brent

Posts: 2257 | Location: Where I've bought resident tags:MN, WI, IL, MI, KS, GA, AZ, IA | Registered: 30 January 2002Reply With Quote