THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    how to stop deer from coming to feeders

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

how to stop deer from coming to feeders
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of CRUSHER
posted

VERITAS ODIUM PARIT

Posts: 1624 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 04 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CRUSHER
posted Hide Post
havent been seeing any deer wonder why?
did you try one of those game cameras?

VERITAS ODIUM PARIT

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Hey I think thats the hog feeder you put me on!

No seriously is that on your place Crusher?

I think with the right light and a mini 14 I could let the air out of those kitties for ya!

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CRUSHER
posted Hide Post
rumor has it that is very close to where you hunted but im not sure I want to know. this is the kind of thing that has cost me several ok jobs and a lot of good women I tend to get obsessive about hunting things others dont have time or patience for.

VERITAS ODIUM PARIT

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Crusher, you've got my blood boiling! I'll be right there with my night vision and my .22.250!
Oh man would I love a chance to whack both of them!!!................wapiti7

Posts: 663 | Location: On a hunt somewhere | Registered: 22 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CRUSHER
posted Hide Post
im trying to get an actual location on this but I understand it is very close to where I put snellstrom on a pig hunt. not my picture so if someone knows for 100% chime in.

VERITAS ODIUM PARIT

One of Us
Picture of CRUSHER
posted Hide Post
I have seen one big cat on the property we hunt and have been looking at a guy who could see one I could not and beleive him because he is not jumpy and was scared shitless.

first one we ran up on at night with a golf cart and spotlight but no shot and only a 22 lr in hand not to excited to follow up a wounded cat with a bolt action 22 lr so no shot.

second bud got out to open a gate and froze went pale and came back in a hurry to get a gun I could not see around the brush but could see him from the truck and I know he saw something.

VERITAS ODIUM PARIT

one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
So that was how you kept your hogs safe from Dave! I get it now. Wouldn't that be dandy - sitting in the shack, waiting for a fat hog, and busting a lion instead. Good luck with that - I want pictures!

Posts: 3296 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
I saw one a couple weeks ago in the Salt Lake valley while I was driving home, it ran right across the freeway. No way to hunt it because it was on Kennecott copper mine property. A terrorist with a safe haven. Mad Seems like there is a lot of that these days.

Posts: 10160 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote