New
Find
Notify
Tools

Urine based lure and CDW
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have reported states are targeting banning urine based deer lures to stop the spread of CDW. These urine based scents come from lot deer farms where no one can dispute allows CDW to incubate die to the closeness f deer kept in these lot pens.

Now, the tv hunters sponsored by these companies Golden Esturs and Tink’s being the biggest are running commercials to use their certified CDW free product.

The problem the State and Federal Wildlife agenciesdo not believe one can detect or not detect CDW with whatever process these companies are using.

I think it is like the tobacco funded research of the 1990s, but no one reading this has to agree with me in that.

Figured you guys would like to know,.

Posts: 12256 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't be surprised, follow the money trail and one could find out I bet....

Wouldn't it be a shame if our "hunters" had to give up scent, camo, fancy blinds, cameras, and a cornucopia of crap..The horror of it all!! Roll Eyes

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote