Find
Notify
Tools

NM Draw Results
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Toomany Tools
posted
Celebrating "Passover" this year, or did you hit the lottery? My brother and I drew our first choice, rifle Elk in unit 21A, going into the Black Range on horseback.

John Farner

If you haven't, please join the NRA!

Posts: 2946 | Location: Corrales, NM, USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
Kind of a mix. Out of 14 applications for my immediate family, we drew three tags. I got my second choice deer hunt (muzzleloader in the desert) and third choice oryx (off-range this fall). My son got an off-range oryx tag for next spring. The wife and daughter got skunked, so we'll probably be waiting in virtual line for a youth encouragement elk tag for the girl. Or trying for some WY antelope tags.

Posts: 3301 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I finally drew the primo elk tag. Sargent Wildlife Area in mid October. Will hire someone with horses for a first class hunt.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thunder Head
posted Hide Post
I drew my second choice, unit 51 second archery.

I have walked in the foot prints of the elephant, listened to lion roar and met the buffalo on his turf. I shall never be the same.

Posts: 813 | Location: In the shadow of Currahee | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Drew Unit 24 for deer--2nd rifle. Not a great hunt, but alot better than not hunting.

Posts: 245 | Location: El Paso, TX | Registered: 19 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stevie:
Drew Unit 24 for deer--2nd rifle. Not a great hunt, but alot better than not hunting.

That's the spirit! Kinda my attitude towards the deer hunt I drew.

Posts: 3301 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got skunked.

Pancho
LTC, USA, RET

"Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids." Clint Eastwood

Give me Liberty or give me Corona.

Posts: 937 | Location: Roswell, NM | Registered: 02 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In the hunting games there's a Whole Lot of Skunks out there!

Enjoy the hunts and good luck too.
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6028 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
nada for me and my family.

Still got a few to go! Utah soon, as well as Wyoming sheep results. Still got Nevada, Colorado, Montana California, and Arizona. There is still hope, good luck to everyone!

Posts: 756 | Location: California | Registered: 26 May 2006Reply With Quote