THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    anyone going to the denver outdoor expo this weekend? (jan15)

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone going to the denver outdoor expo this weekend? (jan15)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of cooperjd
posted
as the title says. anyone going? we can set a time/place to have a quick meet and greet. i just moved here, and have never been to this show.

Posts: 784 | Location: Mt Pleasant, SC | Registered: 19 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
I'm not planning on going this year, but be sure and bring your comfortable walking shoes.

You'll have fun!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
I may head down for a bit

Posts: 2093 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
I may head that way as well, I was just at DSC, but I may check on the local show too.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cooperjd
posted Hide Post
think i'll head in saturday morning for a bit to check things out. i'll try to make my way, to, lets say the camofire booth at 11am if anyone wants to show up and shake hands

Posts: 784 | Location: Mt Pleasant, SC | Registered: 19 January 2005Reply With Quote