Find
Notify
Tools

Reloading Heaven......
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Magnum61
posted
If you were to die tomorrow and heaven was a reloading bench and range with the occasional hunts, what rifles and calibers would be there and why?

(Thought this would be a entertaining discussion)

-Everybody has a dream hunt, mine just happens to be for a Moose.-

-The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms and a baked potato-

Posts: 277 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 08 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If it was REALLY heaven...I think every rifle in every caliber should be available? Plus a army of bikini clad women to load bullets, hang targets, and bring rifles over to the bench for you. I had better start behaving!

jumping
MG

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have all the guns and bullets one could ask for right now, just need the time, and the weather to get out and shoot them.

Remember, forgivness is easier to get than permission.

Posts: 3994 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good reply Terry ! But, my dream hunt would be a float hunt for moose and my dream rifle as of now would be one of the new Remington 750 woodmaster in .35 whelen. I messed with one yesterday and I can't wait to save up enough SSI checks to get one !