THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Is RB Outfitters the only totally immoral outfitter in NM?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is RB Outfitters the only totally immoral outfitter in NM?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I read in another thread what appears to be approval by the owner of RB Outfitters for a client to fire at an elk at a range of one mile. I see a total lack of respect for the animal or the sport in that.
Are there other outfitters in New Mexico who have some morals and self-respect ?

Posts: 420 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 08 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
I didnt read it that way

Posts: 2093 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Chop, you're beginning to reek a bit of trollism... Word of friendly advice: take it easy before you break out the nooses. I'm not bashing here, but several things occur to me, perhaps the most glaring out of the gate being that you're basing your judgment on a second hand internet post.

And BTW, I didn't get that from the post at all either, and don't know how you managed to, quite frankly.

KG

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
Chop, are trying to make friends here? Seems to me that you are deliberately stirring things up with your self-righteous accusations. I would suggest finding another site to troll in.

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jwp475
posted Hide Post
chop901, you should work on your reading and comprehension skills abit before you go trolling

troll

A 9mm may expand to a larger diameter, but a 45 ain't going to shrink

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
- Winston Churchill

Posts: 5077 | Location: USA | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote