New
Find
Notify
Tools

Outfitted hunt in the North America
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I would like to come over there for a hunt seeing as I have never been to the Americas.
Is there one particulare state which can offer me a good variety of game in one hunt? and what can I expect to pay for;
Grizzly
Moose
black bear
Elk
White tail
Mountain goat
Big horn(s)
wolf
Bison
Caribou
Pronghorn
I'm clearly not thinking(dreaming) of taking all(or any) these together (I wish) and I know that these are speard all over the continent. Just to get an idea of what the prices are to start with.
Also is it possible to "do it yourself" in America?
If there is anyone interested I have a hunting reserve in Tuscany, Italy where I have; mouflon, roe deer, fallow deer and wild boar. If anyone wants to do a swap hunt, I'm keen to hear what you can offer.
Thanx.

Posts: 2286 | Location: Aussie in Italy | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
<Daryl Elder>
posted
Express, check out www.bignine.com and www.highandwild.com ; you can't beat the variety and abundance of game in Northern B.C.

one of us
posted Hide Post
You can pretty much take everything you listed in two states. Alaska and Montana. The grizzly and the sheep will set you back $6000.00 to $10,000.00 a piece. Everything else can be had for $6000.00 or less each. There may be exceptions but those are pretty close averages.

Posts: 210 | Location: Montana | Registered: 30 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
For variety in one hunt I would go to northern B.C.Prices will vary a great deal depending on the combination you choose but the potential for a successful multi-species hunt is great.

Posts: 3104 | Location: alberta,canada | Registered: 28 January 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Everything on your list except pronghorn can be taken in BC. Check out www.goabc.com for a list of outfitters. You can search by species etc.

I would recommend talking to the Lancaster-Fontana Hunting Company. They are have 5 different territories in BC and the NWT and can offer every species except Bison and Pronhorn.

For Bison I would reccommend Sikanni River Outfitters (Mike Hammett).

Canuck

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
<Mike Dettorre>
posted
Montana would be the palce in the lower 48. You may want to contact Keith Atcheson at Atcheson and Sons 406 782 2382.

I know he offers an Elk, Antelope, & Deer hunt for Archery for around $9,000. Not sure if it available for rifle hunters.

------------------
MED

The sole purpose of a rifle is to please its owner

<Gary Rihn>
posted
Express-

Email me direct. (My email is above my post, I couldn't find yours). Thanks!

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
I might consider a trade with you, if we each like the others setup. Mule Deer, Whitetail, Hogs, and Rio Grande Turkey in Texas.

E-mail me. Lets swap ideas.

------------------
Wendell Reich
Hunter's Quest International
wendell@huntersquest.com

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote