Find
Notify
Tools

Ten hours and 44 minutes
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of GoWyo
posted
until they post the Wyoming Lottery results!
Sheep, Mtn. Goat, and Moose drawing results will be posted online at 0800 MST.

Damn right its loaded, it makes a lousy club. -JW

Posts: 401 | Location: Central Highlands of Wyoming | Registered: 02 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't hold a lot of hope for my 7 points in the sheep category.

Posts: 3456 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of GoWyo
posted Hide Post
The results are online and once again all I drew a preference point.

15 pts for sheep and moose.

dang.

Posts: 401 | Location: Central Highlands of Wyoming | Registered: 02 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check your draw:
http://gf.state.wy.us/DrawResults/frmSearch.aspx

WooHoo - drew another point!

Posts: 3456 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
0 for 2, moose and goat.
buff's next, on the 15th.
resident elk,deer and antelope are due in, the month of may

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A friend from Texas drew an area 5 sheep. 15 points. That's it so far for anyone I know. So maybe I can tag along on a sheep hunt. Smiler

My sons pretty much used up our luck last year.

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of GoWyo
posted Hide Post
That is the area I applied for. But I only had 14 pts. Got 15 now! Wish your friend good luck! (He or she has to post pix and details about the hunt!!)

Gary

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kudu56:
A friend from Texas drew an area 5 sheep. 15 points. That's it so far for anyone I know. So maybe I can tag along on a sheep hunt. Smiler

My sons pretty much used up our luck last year.

I remember reading about that, didn't you have 2 sons draw? ow did they do?

-----------------------------------------
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. -Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Posts: 893 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 07 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Two drew sheep last year and one drew a mtn goat, the previuos year I drew sheep and a bison! So I think we have used all of our luck for a generation or so!

Everyone was succesful.

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kudu56:
Two drew sheep last year and one drew a mtn goat, the previuos year I drew sheep and a bison! So I think we have used all of our luck for a generation or so!

Everyone was succesful.

Eeker Eeker

Are you interested in adopting another son? Incredible luck. Any pictures?

-----------------------------------------
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. -Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Posts: 893 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 07 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got lucky, drew a Moose tag. Area 20. My friend that told me about this area also drew. It will be a lot of fun this fall.

Posts: 32 | Location: Cody, WY. | Registered: 15 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are you interested in adopting another son? Incredible luck. Any pictures?

We probably should have bought lottery tickets. Another son? Hmmmm, with 4 already, NO! LOL!