THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    My New Mexico Cow Elk.....A Couple Pictures (One Is Fuzzy)

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My New Mexico Cow Elk.....A Couple Pictures (One Is Fuzzy)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted
.270 WSM 140 Accubond at just a shad bit over 100 yds. The fuzzy picture has the southern Rocky's in the rear.

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ted,
Great job on the elk. I have used that combo on a couple of cow elk. Works real good.

Jon

Posts: 344 | Location: Pocatello, Idaho | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Nice going! thumb

There will be lots of good eating in your future... Smiler

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9412 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good job! thumb I take it you got your ivories you were asking about.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
add another freezer full of tasty elk loins chops and hamburger provided by the fabled 270
congrats

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by swheeler:
Good job! thumb I take it you got your ivories you were asking about.

I did thumb

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good for you. Nothing wrong with a freezer full of fresh elk meat.

Posts: 2442 | Location: manitoba canada | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Makes me hungry.

-----------------------------------------
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. -Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Posts: 897 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 07 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Just got home today. After two hogs,4 deer,350 lbs. of catfish from the summer and now toped of with a cow elk the freezer is full.

Can't wait till next year.