THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Gunsamerica has a lousy attitude toward customers

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Gunsamerica has a lousy attitude toward customers
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Paul, With all due respect I think your poor attitude towards your client base is exactly what this post was about. I'm one of your PRIOR clients. I sold several hand guns and a entire collection of antique Winchesters on your site. I'm one of the few ( probably ) who actually paid you and obeyed the law on all levels. I purchased several others, many of which were returned as they were grossly missrepresented. I have to tell you I take great exception to you suggesting I'm a Liberal because I no longer use your web site. IMO after what you yourself have posted about the security risks involved only those who are brain dead or in need of a labotamy would use your services. Now I guess that makes me a Ultra Liberal. Just so you know before you showed up with your big attitude about those $350 sales I never thought your disposition was to blame for the failure of GA, rather it was just the nature of the beast (internet). But after your kind letter I can clearly see there is a considerable amount of FACT in the intial post. Suggesting that your web site had anything what so ever to do with the outcome of our recent election is not only laughable but is either indictive of a oversize ego and/or a mentally defecient individual. Now does that give you some idea where you can go with you "poor customer service by deseign " ?

Posts: 1010 | Registered: 03 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I must agree with LAWCOP about purchases from Gunsamerica. I have bought about a dozen guns, boxes of ammo and more than a handful of scopes without a glitch. There has been some unexpected problems with shipping damage on one gun but the person more than made it right with me. Maybe I have just been lucky, but I also almost always call the person after the e-mail contact and work out all of the payment & shipping details. I like the idea that I can find guns that are rarely available from gunshows and are priced lower. I also buy from the Gunlist sight unseen (scary at times) but, again, I have been lucky and have bought from some really good folks. I have talked to each of these folks also, so maybe that aspect has cushioned me from fraud.