Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can You Identify This Climber?
 Login/Join

posted
A company in the UK has recently introduced the very first family of climbing tree stands known as "Treecreepers"

They come in steel and aluminium versions, with or with out a shooting rail.

I suspect these are a "re brand" of something already available in the USA and was wondering if anybody can identify them?

Regards,

Pete

Posts: 5684 | Location: North Wales UK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
Looks exactly like the Hunter's View climbers to me. They have an aluminum model called the Silver condour and a steel model called the Hawk "Cable Climber." Great stands, Easy to climb w/, Quiet, and Comfy. I own two.

Good Luck!

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post

Does this look remarkably similar? It is the Hunter's View Hawk.

May not be the same brand but they are twins.

You can purchase them at walmart and a variety of online merchants.

Good Luck!

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
The steel Hawk goes for $100 over here and the aluminum Silver Condour w/ shooting rest and foot rest goes for $145 and that includes a safety harness.

I got lucky and bought the Silver Condour for $70 on Red Tag sale at Wal-Mart.

How much would it cost to get something that size shipped over there from here?

Reloader

posted Hide Post
Reloader,

I don't know, but I bet its not cheap...It would probably be only even remotely feasible to send it "surface" and then there would be 25% import tax/vat ect once it hits this country...I need to take a holiday in the States with an empty suitcase!

Regards,

Pete

Posts: 5684 | Location: North Wales UK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote