THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Hunter Magazine-After Seyfried now Barsness also fired?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunter Magazine-After Seyfried now Barsness also fired?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of gbanger
posted Hide Post
I hope I'm never in the same neck of the woods with somebody shooting at small portions of what he thinks is a deer in challenging light conditions in a hurried manner.

Gpopper

Posts: 296 | Location: Texas | Registered: 24 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sheephunterab:
Apparently you should read a few more JB articles.
Hey rab, I'm all for that idea. I normally start reading an article without looking to see who the Hack is just so I can see if I can guess who it is. Then if it has a bunch of bologna in it, I quit wherever it starts.

Barsness must be saying something right or he wouldn't have such a strong support group. Or, you all are at the bradley level of stupidity. "I'll let you figure out where you fit in."

quote:
... And btw, a few of my long-range rigs are fitted with large objective lenses
Doesn't make sense that you would not understand the conditions I provided for you unless you simply haven't used them as I have. Come to think of it, I said that already, you have no first-hand experience using them as I have.

quote:
Some people want to learn and others just shout louder when they don't know something.
I agree you are making an excellent example of that. thumb
-----

quote:
Originally posted by gbanger:
I hope I'm never in the same neck of the woods with somebody shooting at small portions of what he thinks is a deer in challenging light conditions in a hurried manner.
We've never Killed a Trespasser - yet. But if you show up wearing a Deer hide, where you are not invited, it could be time for the slow walking and sad singing. Though we really have no desire to shoot folks.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gbanger:

And don't forget he's doing all that while making a snap shot with the rifle mounted crooked on his shoulder while looking through a 7mm sight picture.... Roll Eyes

Posts: 1857 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I always amazes me how some folks can slight writers (or anyone else) based on; Disagreement of facts or Second hand information.
I have never met John Barsness, but I have exchanged several “post” with him.
Sometimes he agrees with me and sometimes he doesn’t… when he agrees it doesn’t make him a genius, when he doesn’t, it doesn’t make him “low class”.

What it makes him is a person with a LOT of varied experience with an opinion.

As I said I have never met him but I would go out of my way to meet him.

BTW I have a big objective scope and I STILL think JB is a great writer!