New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clothing for my Mt. Lion Hunt?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am going Mt. Lion hunting in Utah in early December. I am planning on wearing my Cabelas Wool parka and Pants, my Hanwag boots, Snowmobillers gloves, and some type of hat.
What I dont know is what undergarments to wear.
So, I guess I am aking what should I wear under my wool parka and pants.
I greatly appreciate your help.
4 more months.
Thanks,
W.Smiler

Posts: 782 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 03 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thong and push up bra!!!! animal

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Olbiker you beat me to it I was thinking Leopard print thong and pasties......

Actually whatever you wear wear it in layers. Not sure how much you've hunted in the west but winter can be -20 or +60 and if you are chasing the hounds you won't like it if you are sweating your ass off.
For the latest Elk hunts I wear thin long underwear and light wool pants but I hike a lot and move so I stay warm.
Sometimes over dressed is worse than a little under dressed.
Ask your guide/houndsman what he's wearing.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Woodsie,
What part of Utah are you going to hunt in? The conditions can vary a lot from the different locations in the state is the reason that I am asking.

Regards, Keith

Posts: 208 | Location: S.W. Wyoming | Registered: 31 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted 30 July 2010 05:26 Hide Post
Thong and push up bra!!!! animal

yuck

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 375LVR
posted Hide Post
Near Coleville Utah January 2008 Day started 10 F, warmed to 30 F. Good outer cloths that are not to heavy. Rivers West, Sitka, Browning Hell's Canyon etc. Layers, Layers, Layers !!! Throw a Mountain hardwear compressor in the pack. You will be wet from sweat by the end of the day.

Martin

Posts: 168 | Location: Nokomis Florida | Registered: 15 January 2010Reply With Quote