THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    suburban law maker tries to ban lead bullets in mn!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

suburban law maker tries to ban lead bullets in mn!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of jb
posted
W3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUX" target="_blank">http://www.startribune.com/pol...3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUX

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I might believe there is a problem if they could produce a slug from a dead bird, instead of the usual knee jerk reaction when they assume one died or is sick from lead poisoning. Same crowd as the gloom and doom global warming folks!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kyler Hamann
posted Hide Post
I'm sure this sort of thing could only happen in California, the rest of you have no need to be concerned... At least that was the basic response I got when I asked for help before the infectious precedent was set here.

Our enemies have no need to divide us in order to conquer us, we seem to be quite adequate in doing it for them.

My son and I just got back from technically breaking the lead law by TARGET shooting with lead .22 ammo on private land in a HUNTING AREA. You can whine all you want that some small game is still legal to hunt with lead .22's but the game wardens tell me that OUR law was written that is illegal to POSSESS any lead ammo in a hunting area. I guess a person could win in court but what a pain. I sure miss ground squirrel shooting and LEGAL target shooting in hunting areas with .22's. FIGHT WHILE YOU CAN IN YOUR AREA!

Just because they don't have good science to back them up doesn't seem to change the outcome for the antilead OR global warming folks. (Please don't miss the sarcasm!).

I'm so old that I still have some skills even without an internet connection or electricity.

Posts: 2508 | Location: Central Coast of CA | Registered: 10 January 2002Reply With Quote