Notify
Tools

Oklahoma Draw results
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The outcome is posted 30 years and I haven't pulled the Elk hunt yet

Don't let your fears get in the way of your dreams

Posts: 142 | Location: Oklahoma City | Registered: 20 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rob1SG
posted Hide Post
OK hunter, sorry to hear it. I was hoping to pack out another this year. I drew a Spring turkey hunt at Sandy Sanders

Posts: 1111 | Location: Edmond,OK | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ok hunter, I am only 20 years in on the elk hunt and no luck. I am really glad I did not draw anything as I have pulled three out of state tags already and the fall is pretty full. Had a buddy that he and his two sons drew Salt Plains Wilderness area Thanksgiving weekend and his daughter drew a youth hunt at the Western Wall. I now live in Kansas but grew up in Ok and still work in Bartlesville.

Posts: 35 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 24 June 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Notta again this year. Maybe my buddy can pull some landowner antelope permits?!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Red C.
posted Hide Post
Wow! This is very discouraging. I've only put in for the elk draw for several years now. If you guys haven't been drawn, I'm not optimistic about my chances (no luck this year either), but I'm going to keep putting in for it. I did get drawn for the McAlester Army Ammuntion Depot, but now I've got to learn to shoot a recurve bow.

Red C.
Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Posts: 909 | Location: SE Oklahoma | Registered: 18 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rob1SG
posted Hide Post
Keep your fingers crossed every year. I drew a Bull tag two years ago.My bull was not a large one by Oklahoma standards but a good 6x6 300 class. One of the other guys hunting with me was from Kingfisher his bull was easily in the 360-380 class

Posts: 1111 | Location: Edmond,OK | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote