New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vance Corrigan??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I got a e-mail, and then a phone call, the other day from Vance Corrigan and The Hunting Consultants. I'm not sure how he got my contact info, but he seemed like a pretty nice guy, anyone every hunted with him?

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
Mark, I've not hunted w/ him but spoke w/ him several times. Nice guy, a buddy of mine knows him well, says he's a real straight uo guy FWTW.

Posts: 7752 | Location: kalif.,usa | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Vance Corrigan is first class and represents some great outfitters. He used to be with Safari Outfitters for a number of years. Send me a PM if you would like and we can talk on the phone.
Doug

Posts: 229 | Location: Asheville, NC USA | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mark,

Vance got your number from me. You and I discussed the Moose hunt in Alaska that Vance was offering. It was a $5500 hunt, but they've increased the price to $7000 and included the charter flights.

Vance seems like a real straight shooter to me, and I'll probably book the hunt with him. But, I'm counting pennies on some investments and losses, and have descided not to book anything till the fall.

Now, did you and Hudean work out something on your taxidermy work?

Toby

/

Posts: 802 | Location: Alabama, USA | Registered: 26 June 2003Reply With Quote