Find
Notify
Tools

Best Arizona Units?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted
What are the best Rifle and/or Archery units for antelope in AZ? Also any suggestions you guys have for Bighorn, Elk and Deer would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wish I knew, I haven't drawn a single tag last two years. Odds are very tough across the board

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Come on guys.... a little help here.

Which units have the best trophy quality?

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BullDog
Now you got to know that AZ is a Hot State for all those animals..We've all been standing in line for years for those tags..You need to go to WWW.Huntinfool.com and join the rest of us in this quest .. Seeing how I'm a nice guy I'll give you one pick..What animal..Only one Now..
AK

Posts: 16798 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 21 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
I figured that was why everyone was being so quiet.

How about best antelope unit?

Thanks.

One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Also thanks for the link to huntingfool.com

I just signed up.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
BullDog
Using my method of picking ..Which is..Best chance to draw and B&C Antelope it would be unit 7.. Odd's for all are not good but this unit would be best for a Rifle Hunt..Guy's forgive me for giving this out but we need to help our Brother's sometimes..BullDog if you want to play the draws get the Hunt'in Fool and join the rest of us..
AK

Posts: 16798 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 21 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Try asking again after June 13th. Smiler

Seriously, there has to be some reason that almost six thousand people put in for Unit 10 antelope?

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help. I am sure that I will not be getting a tag because I have exactly zero points but thank you anyway. Everyone has to start somewhere right? will try 7, 10

One of Us
Picture of Riodot
posted Hide Post
Try where I got mine last year - Unit 5B - of course you have to be a little lucky to be drawn - there were only 7 tags in that unit.

I didn't see another hunter the entire trip.

And yes, I was successful, as was was every other hunter with a tag for this unit I imagime.

Lance

Lance Larson Studio

lancelarsonstudio.com

Posts: 933 | Location: Casa Grande, AZ | Registered: 11 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe there will be only 7 to 10 rifle tags issued to nonresidents for antelope in the entire state this year. Good luck. I wonder if there will be more desert sheep tags than antelope tags.

Posts: 36 | Location: lubbock,texas | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote