New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nevada Draw
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I can't believe it. So my lady gets two very nice job offers in the last couple days. My neighbor makes me an offer I can't refuse on some business property and we opened escrow yesterday and now...

Unit 211 Sheep Tag
Unit 111-115 Muzzleloader Elk Tag

Funny thing is I bought a lotto ticket yesterday and told her "watch i'll draw a sheep tag tomorrow"

haha!

Posts: 756 | Location: California | Registered: 26 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobby7321:
I can't believe it. So my lady gets two very nice job offers in the last couple days. My neighbor makes me an offer I can't refuse on some business property and we opened escrow yesterday and now...

Unit 211 Sheep Tag
Unit 111-115 Muzzleloader Elk Tag

Funny thing is I bought a lotto ticket yesterday and told her "watch i'll draw a sheep tag tomorrow"

haha!

Congrats!!!

I drew a couple tags too ..

Unit 221-223 late NR rifle mule deer
Unit 251 NR antelope buck

Had 0.09% draw odds on the buck and 1.6% draw odds on the antelope according to last year's odds. Pretty damn lucky regardless!!!!!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
awesome! congrats!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!! How many sheep points did you have?

Posts: 155 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 30 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn! When it rains it pours. Glad it's in a good way this time.

Have fun.

Jeremy

Posts: 1480 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had 13 points (non-res) going into the draw

One of Us
posted Hide Post
as a Nevada resident I drew a Desert Sheep tag area 267, a late season bull Elk tag area 111-115, and a late season cow elk. 23 sheep points 6 bull elk points, 3 cow points. It seems since NDOW changed the company that administers the draw people who do draw are awarded multiple tags. several instances that I'm aware of but the biggest was last year. Close friend and family drew 4 bull tags, 1 cow tag, 2 deer tags and an antelope tag. Crazy.

Posts: 87 | Location: The oasis of Nevada | Registered: 26 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Nothing for my son or I, but we will both draw eventually, as we’re each sitting on piles of points. I’ve got 19 points for each sheep, as well as 13 deer points. My son, who is 31, has 16 points I believe, for everything except antelope.

We will both draw eventually.

Posts: 3916 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nevadaj:
as a Nevada resident I drew a Desert Sheep tag area 267, a late season bull Elk tag area 111-115, and a late season cow elk. 23 sheep points 6 bull elk points, 3 cow points. It seems since NDOW changed the company that administers the draw people who do draw are awarded multiple tags. several instances that I'm aware of but the biggest was last year. Close friend and family drew 4 bull tags, 1 cow tag, 2 deer tags and an antelope tag. Crazy.

that is interesting. It did seem really strange to draw two great tags. I also see many other people drawing multiple tags. Maybe they went through all the applicant's applications for all species instead of doing each species on a different pass...

Looks like we will be hunting the same unit for elk. I've decided to go with Bull Ridge to maximize my chances at a big bull. Good luck to you!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bobby 7321;

Good luck to you as well. You have an excellent chance of killing a real nice bull.

Posts: 87 | Location: The oasis of Nevada | Registered: 26 June 2006Reply With Quote