THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Buffalo hunting on the Fort Belknap Reservation

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo hunting on the Fort Belknap Reservation
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TrapperP
posted
After the furor over to the 'Classified' area re the buffalo hunt offered there I'm almost scared to post this but does anyone have any knowldge of hunting on the Fort Belknap Reservation? Specifically for the buffalo hunts they offer but I would like to hear about any other hunts anyone has knowldge of, especially interested in the buffalo and waterfowl. Any and all info appreciated.

Lord, give me patience 'cuz if you give me strength I'll need bail money!!
'TrapperP'

Posts: 3742 | Location: Moving on - Again! | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I looked into it years ago and recall it being a small area. If you can't swing the cash for a governors tag in Utah or Arizona, don't want to wait to draw elsewhere, and don't want to go to Canada, you might check out the Crow reservation in Montana. This is a HUGE area but the animals are confined by terrain...still the animals are B&C eligible (annual, not all time awards).

eightbore