Find
Notify
Tools

heading to Nashville In Jan.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Guys
Are there some good gun shop a guy should check out in Nashville, good bbq? heading down for the bow and arrow show. thanks FS

Posts: 698 | Location: Edmonton Alberta | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you reload, visit the"Reloaders Bench"at the Mt Juliat exit on Interstate 40. Chocked full of reloading goodies at very reasonable prices. Going from Nashville to Knoxville it is 12 miles out to the left after you get off I-40 in a small strip mall a couple blocks off I-40. Good Shooting.

phurley

Posts: 2363 | Location: KY | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
Reloaders bench is I-40 exit 226. Seems very small when you go in but its crammed full of goodies. I like the place and since I just live about 5 minutes from it I go in there regularly.
Good BBQ and Nashville doesn't even belong in the same sentence.

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Game Fair Ltd., and Franklin Gun Shop come highly recommended, there are many others.

Don Stewart
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 238 | Location: Memphis on the mighty Mississippi | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you can get down to Memphis, 200 miles farther west, on the 11-12th there'll be a pretty decent gun show at the Agricenter...and the bbq here's better by mountains and miles.