THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Hell......it's my states turn now.....Missouri Conservation to do lead bullet study

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hell......it's my states turn now.....Missouri Conservation to do lead bullet study
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted
Looks like lead was found in donated meat so it's Missouri's turn to study lead.....what the F#@K this pisses me off!!

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Josh K.
posted Hide Post
This kinda crap is nuts to me. How long have people been hunting with lead or lead core bullets??? And how many cases of lead poising have there been from this?? Im sure none!!

Pile of horse sh**!

Posts: 362 | Location: St.Louis Mo | Registered: 15 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As a friend of mine was recently heard muttering about something else going on in Missouri (I don't recall what)

"Where's Col. Quantrill when you need him?"

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The problem is junk science is pushing this, and you are going to see a lot of it in the coming years. As for William Quantrill and Bloody Bill
Anderson, the people pushing this junk wouldn't know. Bleeding Kanas. The civil war got started there, or I should say the boil got started there and lanced at Ft Sumpter. Shot a lot of big lead bullets at each other, I don't think they were thinking about lead poisoning. Had more important things on there minds. Like just staying alive. The problem here is that there is to many people with to much time on there hands.

Posts: 1070 | Location: East Haddam, CT | Registered: 16 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The reference being is that there is as Andrew Dice Clay observed, more people needing to be shot than bullets available to shoot them with....

the Actual quote is:

"So many Assholes, so few bullets"

AD

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George Semel:
The problem is junk science is pushing this, and you are going to see a lot of it in the coming years. As for William Quantrill and Bloody Bill
Anderson, the people pushing this junk wouldn't know. Bleeding Kanas. The civil war got started there, or I should say the boil got started there and lanced at Ft Sumpter. Shot a lot of big lead bullets at each other, I don't think they were thinking about lead poisoning. Had more important things on there minds. Like just staying alive. The problem here is that there is to many people with to much time on there hands.

I agree with you about "junk science" heck a lot of science period is just that that "Junk science" Guess it wont be long before Barnes will have to expande to keep up with sales

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
gives the stinkin bureaucrats something to keep busy with so they can show everybody how they are doing a job

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote